We are a family owned business located in the beautiful city of Orange Beach, AL. In 1959, our family started in the auto parts business in Prichard, AL known as “Eight Mile Auto Parts” and later opened “Moffett Rd. Auto Parts”. In 1986, we opened “Orange Beach Auto & Marine” on Hwy 161. We remained at this location for 30 years until January 2017, when we moved to our new location at 25472 Canal Rd. in Orange Beach.